Sweet and Spicy Pork Stir Fry
Lunch - Brunch - Dinner
An easy stir fry using Serrano Honey Vinegar made from 100% honey with a spicy kick.
- 1 t 12-16 oz. pork tenderloin
4 T Maine-ly Drizzle Serrano Honey Specialty Vinegar
- 2 T orange, peels and juice reserved
- 2 T peeled and grated ginger
4 T Maine-ly Drizzle Japanese Roasted Sesame Oil
- 1/2 flour
- 6 scallions cut in 1 inch strips on the diagonal
- 1/4 c Maine-ly Drizzle Japanese Roasted Sesame Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 c rice or rice noodles prepared as directed
Cut tenderloin in 1/2 inch slices. Put slices under plastic wrap or wax paper and pound with a meat mallet until about 1/4 inch thick. Cut against the grain into thin strips about 1 1/2 inches long.
Combine 4 Tablespoons of Japanese Roasted Sesame Oil, Serrano Honey Vinegar, ginger, juice and peels in a medium dish. Add pork strips. Marinate for 1-4 hours in the refrigerator.
Remove from marinade and reserve. Pat pork dry with paper towels. Put flour in a plastic bag and toss pork strips until they are lightly dusted. Discard excess flour.
Heat 1/4 cup Roasted Sesame Oil in a frying pay and saute pork for a few minutes. Add scallions, garlic and the reserved marinade. Reduce to a sauce. (2-4 minutes). Remove peels if desired.
Divide previously prepared hot rice or noodles onto four plates. Top with pork and sauce. Enjoy!