Soba Noodles Salad w/Ginger Soy Infusion Dressing
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Lunch - Brunch - Dinner
- Soba Noodles (I used 1/2 a box to make a salad for 2)
- 1/4 of fresh red pepper cut into fine strips
- 3 scallions chopped
- small bunch of cilantro chopped
1/4 cup Ginger Soy Infusion Dressing
- 1/2 fresh lime squeezed
In a medium sauce pan bring water with a pinch of salt to a boil Cook soba noodles for approx 5-6 minutes and drain in strainer. Rinse and strain in cold water and then rinse and strain again in cold water.
- Place noodles in a medium bowl, add Ginger Soy Infusion Dressing, red pepper, scallions and cilantro and toss.
- Place into bowls and garnish with squeeze of fresh lime and toasted sesame seeds.
Serve with chopsticks.