Lunch - Brunch - Dinner
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts - thawed
- 1 loaf rustic bread of your choice - cubed
- 1 medium size red onion - chopped into large pieces
- 3-4 large, red tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 cup pitted olives - halved, (kalamatas work great)
- 1 large bunch of fresh basil - torn or thinly sliced otherwise known as a chiffinode
2/3 cup Maine-ly Drizzle Tuscan Herb Olive Oil, plus more for drizzling
1/4 cup Maine-ly Drizzle A Premium Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt, plus more for seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 1 clove of garlic chopped fine
Place grill pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle the bread, artichoke hearts, and the onion with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Grill until the bread, artichokes, and onion are golden brown at the edges. turn every 2-3 minutes. While the bread, artichokes, and onion are grilling, place sliced tomatoes, basil, and olives into a large bowl.
When you are done grilling the bread, artichokes, and onion, combine them with the tomatoes, basil, and olives. In a small bowl combine 2/3 cup olive oil, the vinegar, salt, pepper, and fresh garlic and drizzle over the salad and toss to combine.
Serve immediately and enjoy.