Fresh Pasta with Pork Tenderloin
Lunch - Brunch - Dinner
- 1 tsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. Shallots, minced
- 3 oz. Pork Tenderloin, julienned
- 2 oz. Asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 oz. Shiitake Mushrooms, julienned
- 1 oz. Red Onion, julienned
2 tbs. Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil
- 1 oz. White Wine
- 1 oz. Sage, chopped
- 1 oz. Butter
- ½ oz. Parmesan Cheese
- Pepper Sea Salt to taste (use sparingly)
Cook pasta to package (or recipe) directions.
Saute pork in ½ of mushroom and sage oil, cooking quickly to brown on all sides. Add garlic, shallots, and red onion and cook for 45 seconds. Add asparagus and mushrooms and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Add wine and cook to reduce by half. Add drained fresh pasta, butter, and parmesan cheese. Toss until butter is melted. Add chopped sage. Add ghost pepper sea salt to taste, then drizzle remaining mushroom sage oil on top to serve.